4th Hussars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4th Hussars

We are the 4th Hussars of the Imperial French Army serving Napoleon faithfully throughout his wars.

Hareng's Application

Hareng S

Hareng's Application Empty Hareng's Application

Post  Hareng S Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:08 pm

Name: I prefer to stay anonymous

*Name in game: Hareng_Saur (Hareng means Herring in French)

Nationality/Country: France

*Some info about yourself: I am a student and when I'm not studying (I got a loooot of homework), I'm playng M&B !

*Experience with MM: I downloaded it two weeks ago and this is the only game I have played to for this two weeks

*Why should we recruit you in the regiment: I am disciplined and I can obey any order from my captain.I am also a big fan of Total War series so I enjoy elaborating tactics. Then I am French and your regiment of Hussars wouldn't be complete without a frenchman Smile

*What is your active gaming time with MM: As I wrote in your thread on the Taleworlds forum I can play M&M only on week ends (I found a wifi hotspot but I have a high ping (500-600 Surprised )).
    So it would be great if I could be accepted as a Reserve Hussar.

Anything you might add, please do so: Sorry for my english

Hareng_Saur à votre Service !
    Drako
    Drako
    Admin

Hareng's Application Empty Re: Hareng's Application

Post  Drako Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:40 pm

I understand that you cannot play during week days. No worries, I do hope you can be active on the forum during week days, regarding updates and news.

Application approved!

Welcome.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:10 pm