4th Hussars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4th Hussars

We are the 4th Hussars of the Imperial French Army serving Napoleon faithfully throughout his wars.

Ranks & Promotions

Drako
    Drako
    Admin

Ranks & Promotions Empty Ranks & Promotions

Post  Drako Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:39 pm

The 4th HR has only 4 ranks.

- Captain [1]

- Lieutenant [1]

- Sergeant [2]

- Carpolar [2]

- Cavalier [6]

- Reserves

----------

Members will not have the chance to apply for a promotion, but they will be given the chance by the Captain.

[Reserves: If we have many reserves, rank slots will open. If you are in the reserve, you are still a full member of the Regiment. You will also be able to be promoted, but it will be "IN RESERVE". If you are a Sergeant IN RESERVE, and one of our active Sergeants is away, you take his place temporarily. If he/she does not return, and you have done a good job as a Sergeant IN RESERVE, you will leave the Reserves, taking over the Sergeant slot for good].

Every new members is a Cavalier.

The next rank is Carporal. There are only two open slots for Carporals.
    In order to be promoted to Carporal, you must show ok tactical skills and good fighting skills.
    You are not in charge of any men on the battlefield, but if the Sergeant of your squad is killed in battle, you take command of the squad.

The next rank is Sergeant. There are only two open slots for Sergeants.
    In order to be promoted to Sergeant, you must show good tactical skills and good fighting skills.
    You are also the leader of 1 of the 2 regiment squads.

The next rank is Lieutenant. There is only one open slot for this rank.
    In order to be promoted to Lieutenant, you must show amazing tactical skills and good fighting skills.
    You are the second in command. If the Captain is not on the battlefield, you have full power and authority over the regiment.

----------

So, when I want to promote someone, I write a thread here where I inform the member that he/she has been chosen to be promoted. The member can say yes/no.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:39 am