4th Hussars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4th Hussars

We are the 4th Hussars of the Imperial French Army serving Napoleon faithfully throughout his wars.

2 posters

Trotsky's Aplication

Trotsky

Trotsky's Aplication  Empty Trotsky's Aplication

Post  Trotsky Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:19 pm

Name: Dmitro Chornobay

*Name in game: Trotsky

Nationality/Country: Ukrainian/Ukraine

*Some info about yourself: I am currently living in Bahrain, I have a full time job (6 days a week) in a 5 star hotel in the kitchen, I am an active player, and play regularly. I can attend trainings and events after 1400 BST.

*Experience with MM: I started playing this mod a few months ago, so i have plenty of experience fighting as an infantry man. I was also part of 84e (i joined after the Waterloo event)

*Why should we recruit you in the regiment: Since I am already a skilled footman i decided to try something new and fight us a cavalryman, I can follow the orders and i am a very active player.

*What is your active gaming time with MM: Starting at 1400 BST and finishing at 2100 BST.
    Drako
    Drako
    Admin

Trotsky's Aplication  Empty Re: Trotsky's Aplication

Post  Drako Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:57 pm

After talking with you outside the game before several times, and after reviewing your application, I wish to welcome you to the 4th Hussar Regiment.