4th Hussars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4th Hussars

We are the 4th Hussars of the Imperial French Army serving Napoleon faithfully throughout his wars.

3 posters

GMG123 Application

GMG123

GMG123 Application Empty GMG123 Application

Post  GMG123 Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:58 pm

Name:George

*Name in game:GMG123

Nationality/Country: British ( rather be spanish but oh-well D: )

*Some info about yourself: Well, I'm at school, im awesome, im awesome, im awesome, i rock at mount and blade, i rock at victoria, i actually have a life outside the computer unlike some dicks on TS not mentioning any names. Finally, im not a fat dumb slob who sits on the computer all day, im a skinny little shit and I compete in triathlons (hope im not coming across as cocky)

*Experience with MM: I own evry1 on horseback but on foot im not so handy unless i have a sword

*Why should we recruit you in the regiment: because deep down inside you want to have me in the hussars, and im active

*What is your active gaming time with MM: oops, just awnsered above, but im quite active on TS, i actually play multiple games while on TS but it only takes a word and i will join you on MM

Anything you might add, please do so:
    I think i've pretty much summed my current status. Thanks for the oppertunity
    ----------
    Drako
    Drako
    Admin

GMG123 Application Empty Re: GMG123 Application

Post  Drako Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:10 pm

After several chats outside the game, I wish to welcome you to the 4th Hussar Regiment.
    Smithy
    Smithy
    Admin

Post  Smithy Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:26 am

GMG123 wrote:
    Anything you might add, please do so:
    I think i've pretty much summed my current status. Thanks for the oppertunity
    ----------

you spelled opportunity wrong :O

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:52 pm